Our menu included:
- Pete's Greens' cherry tomatoes, Pete's Greens' basil, and Maplebrook mozzarella salad.
- Cabot cheddar cheeses and crackers
- Sage-Roasted Turkey Breasts (with Pete's Greens sage from our CSA)
- Marshmallow Sweet Potato
- Cheesy Zucchini and Summer Squash with Garlic and Parsley, using all Pete's Greens vegetables and herbs from our CSA
- Red Hen Waitsfield Common Bread
- Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream (made by Tom)
- Blueberry and Raspberry Pie (made by me)
Needless to say, we were stuffed after dinner. But seriously, who can pass up homemade pie and ice cream?