2011 will be a year to remember. I put together a collage of some of my favorite memories. Sadly, there were too many photos and not enough collage space for all of them.
Some memories include...
- Thinking that mile 25.8 of a marathon is "so AWESOME!"
- Seeing a lunar eclipse on our spontaneous trip to Spain
- Relaxing at Lake Carmi with Tom's family
- Going back to grad school and feeling like I've finally found a path in life
- Getting a PR at the Leaf Peeper's half marathon
- Finding a great group of people to run with in Montpelier and getting my butt kicked every time!
- The dinner dates and parties with friends, both new and old
- Dominating (or being part of a team that dominates) Trivia nights at McGillicuddy's
- Attending the Inaugural Ball in January for Governor Shumlin
- Finding out that kale chips are super delicious and experimenting with new veggies in our CSA
- Being Maid of Honor and making the wedding cakes for the weddings of our friends in July
- Being a tourist in my own state and consuming more food and sugar than my body could handle
- Two floods, one in the spring, and the other due to Hurricane Irene.
- Working at my little cupcake! I still can't get enough of these mini pieces of heaven
- Planning a surprise birthday party for Tom and realizing that I'm horrible at keeping secrets. Horrible.
- Trying to sneak out Christmas decorations to put around the house before Thanksgiving only to have Tom find them and put them away.
- Of course, all of the time spent at home with Tom and The Will
I have no clue what 2012 has in store but I am excited for the start of another year.
Have a happy, and safe, New Year!
Post a Comment